The lodge has all the comforts of home and more…
- There are 11 guest bedrooms and 11 guest bathrooms
- TV’s with DVD players
- Closet and dresser in all the rooms
- Full maid service
- Gift shop with a video library
- Guest computer with free WiFi and cellular booster antenna
- Meeting area with a projector TV on a 9-foot screen to watch movies or presentations for business meetings
- A “bring your own” bar; we have mixers and ice
- All meals are provided
At dinner on your first night, you will be presented with menus for the next day’s breakfast and lunch. In the morning, while you eat your hot breakfast, your lunch is being made according to your menu choices and loaded onto the boats for your trip out on the water.
Appetizers may include fresh seafood cooked in many ways: salted, fried, steamed, grilled or sushi style along with cheeses, meats, vegetables, fruits and soups. They will be served about one hour before dinner.
Dinners are family-style. Dinner may include fresh seafood, fried, grilled, sauted, grilled or blackened, or it may be an extra thick cut, brined, maple butter pork chop. We’ve also been known to have USDA prime beef, lamb chops, or whatever we dream up. On a simpler note, we may cook up a hearty soup or chowder and have a nice salad with bread.
To top off our meals, you’ll be in for a real treat with freshly made deserts like Tiramisu, cobblers with ice cream, crumbles, cakes, etc.
What’s inside the packet? Download your Pre-Arrival Packet [PDF].
- What to bring to Alaska
- Guest registration
- Breakfast and lunch menus
- Release of Liability
- Fishing License application
We provide ground transportation to and from Homer and Kenai Airports and the lodge. All parties are asked to fly together so there is no waiting when you arrive. We also provide all transportation to and from our flyout trips and boat landings.